+ You must be able to prove you are unemployed, 19 years old or over, and not currently enrolled on a Government funded Training Course

+ Resident in the UK/EU for more than 3 years.

+ In receipt of JSA, ESA, U/Credit or unemployed.

+ Able to speak, read and write English.

+ Able to commit to the required course duration.